We work collaboratively with educators and learning management system (LMS) teams to produce engaging online courses using state-of-the-art digital media production technology to meet our customer’s learning objectives. Netsimco assists in course design and updates and leads technical assistance and resources for maximizing electronic platforms. Keeping abreast of online teaching technology, pedagogy, adult learning, and the latest in digital media and instructional design and delivery, we identify potential resources to improve our customer’s course development and enhance the learning process for students.
War Game DesignAnd Engineering
Netsimco provides technical, analytical, research, and subject matter expert (SME) support to the US Naval War College War Gaming Department (WGD), the Department of Defense’s Flagship War Gaming Organization.
Our professional war gaming staff are fully integrated team members in each war game and are involved in every step of the war gaming process from concept development, design, testing, execution, lessons learned, and crafting of the final game report. Leveraging years of experience in the military, interagency, private sector, and academia, our teammates fulfill a wide range of roles including:
- Warfare (to include Space and Cyber) SMEs
- Air, Surface, Subsurface, Unconventional, Space, and Cyber warfare Subject Matter Experts
- War game design, development, testing, and refinement
- Knowledge management
- Game cell facilitation, logistics, adjudication, network and simulation tool development, event data collection, and analysis
- Post-event game analysis, from tactical to strategic lessons learned
The events we support meet war game requirements from operational planners, US Navy fleet commanders, Joint Commanders, and Department of the Navy leadership to assist with force design, structure, operational planning, and employment decisions.