- Provides customer support in solving phases of complex information assurance-related technical problems.
- Reviews and recommends information assurance solutions to customer problems based on an understanding of products/systems test results.
- Conducts systems security analysis and implementation, system engineering, electrical design, design assurance, testing, software engineering, program design, configuration management, and integration and testing of information assurance products and techniques.
- Solutions are based on a firm understanding of government/industry policy, practices, procedures, customer requirements, emerging security technologies, and future trends in support of information system and network security.
- Provides work direction and guidance to other personnel; ensures accuracy of the work of other personnel; operates under deadlines; and able to work on multiple tasks.
Five (5) years’ experience and Bachelor’s degree (or experience equivalent) from an accredited university in electrical, electronic or computer engineering, computer science, or a related field.
Requirements: CompTIA Security + and MCSA. US Citizenship, ability to obtain a DoD security clearance, salary commensurate with experience. EOE/AA employer